Monday, February 8, 2010

Time to refresh

I have a confession to make.  So does Sherry.  I am not updating this blog nearly as much as I would like.  Neither is Sherry.  I took the last couple of weeks off to try and determine why.  Fortunately, I have the answer and it’s related to my cycling blog.

My cycling blog is based on a fairly rigid format.  It is almost always between 650 –750 words in length.  I try to frequently add an element of humor.  And above all, it has to be more than a simplistic diary of my rides.  When I started C’est la belle vie, I was following the same model and it’s not working.

So it’s time for a change.  The new description says it all.  Instead of long stories about adventure, this will be a blog about the day-to-day things that make our life wonderful.  Don’t get me wrong.  There will still be the occasional longer story but mostly, these posts will be short and sweet so you can read them quickly and continue on with your own wonderful life.

We hope you enjoy changes and thanks for joining us on the journey.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment